Thank you for your patronage of Dan’s Landscaping Company Inc. As the city, county, and state implement new public safety policies and procedures during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we wanted to let you know what steps we are taking to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and San Luis Obispo County Department of Health.
At this time, the County of SLO is permitting and encouraging Landscape Construction and Maintenance businesses to continue operating during the “shelter in place” time period, as work is being performed outside exclusively, and within the 6’ minimum “social distancing” standard.
We will continue to maintain your landscape, outdoor living spaces, irrigation, and drainage systems. Please see below for a list of company policies that we have implemented to keep our team and customers safe. This list is not considered to be all inclusive.
- We are limiting the number of in person, on site, appointments to essential visits only. If meeting in person we will observe the social distancing rule of remaining at least 6 feet apart from all persons
- We are requiring any employee who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home
- We are requiring any employee who has traveled outside the country to self-quarantine for the recommended two-week period
- We are requiring more frequent handwashing using warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our office and yard facility more frequently and concentrating on common “touch places”
- We are disinfecting all common touch points used by us after each site visit, i.e., gate latches, door handles, outdoor irrigation controllers, etc.
- Our staff is traveling in separate vehicles, each equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant solution
- Our staff is disinfecting equipment on a more frequent basis
- If more than one person is assembled on a job site, all employee will observe the social distancing rule of remaining at least 6 feet apart from all persons
- All employees, not only those considered “high risk”, are given the option to stay home with their families and Shelter at Home if they choose, without fear of losing their current employment status
- We are encouraging all staff members to abide by the Shelter at Home ordinance while off duty
With the Shelter at Home order in effect, there may be some alterations to the scheduling of our properties. We will do our best to provide as much notice as possible to any changes in schedule or services, as required by the County.
During this period, we are requesting that all questions, requests, and comments be directed to our office at 805-550-5488 (call or text) or email@example.com (email). We will be monitoring messages consistently each week and following up as quickly as possible. If interactions with a technician is necessary while on site, please observe the social distancing rule of remaining a minimum of 6 feet apart from all persons.
Being in business in San Luis Obispo for over 16 years has given us great pride in the work that we do and the city that we call our home. We are committed to taking any necessary actions to keep the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. We personally thank each customer for their support over the years, the years to come, and especially during this challenging period. We hope that all members of the community listen and abide by the orders and recommendations set forth by the County of San Luis Obispo in order to assist with containing this disease.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help
Everyone stay safe,
Dan and Leah Engler